Clinicians Menopause Balance 60 capsules
Menopause Balance Benefits
- A natural alternative to support emotional, physical and hormonal balance
- Provides a unique blend of specialist menopausal herbs designed to support the body with the physiological and hormonal aspects of menopause
- Includes black cohosh, a herb that has been historically used to help the body to support balanced hormone levels including oestrogen levels during menopause
- Includes Peony a herb which can help support balanced hormones, mental clarity and concentration, and temperature balance
- Contains Shatavari a key herb to nourish and support women during menopause and support healthy libido
Menopause Balance Features
- Twice a day formula
- Addresses all aspects of menopause
- Contains standardised herbs for measurable active constituents and quality assurance and therapeutic dosing
- For maximum effect companion with Clinicians Stress & Energy Support
- May be used alongside bio identical hormone replacement therapy
- Does not lose effectiveness when used long term
Products which may be helpful to use alongside Menopause Balance: BoneCare Complete, Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 (Bone support and fatty acid replacement), Stress and Energy Support (mood support, brain fog, lethargy), Mood Tonic (mood support).
Adult: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food
Active Ingredients in one capsule:
Asparagus racemosus (shativari) ext. equiv. to dry root [standardised to not less than shatavarin 5mg]
Paeonia lactiflora (peony) ext. equiv. to dr root [standardised to not less than paeoniflorin 13mg]
Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) ext. equiv. to dry root
Also Contains: Silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
Avoid use in existing liver disease such as hepatitis as Black cohosh may exacerbate liver problems
Black cohosh may alter medication requirements for women on synthetic oestrogen replacement therapy.
Exercise caution in women with a history of or at risk of breast cancer as Black cohosh may increase the risk of metastases. Use only under health professional supervision
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.