Nuk Genius Latex Soother size 3 - 2 Pack
Please email us with a colour preference, otherwise colours will be sent at random
Extra-soft latex baglet – reduces pressure on teeth and jaw
Optimal freedom of movement for the tongue
Natural shape that is right for the jaw
Developed and optimised with the involvement of dental experts
2 per pack18 - 36 Months
NUK Genius Latex Soother, NUK Shape, Right for the Jaw, Kind to Teeth, BPA-free
When choosing a soother for their baby, many parents put their trust in the NUK Genius. It is based on the NUK Shape that is right for the jaw, which was developed and optimised with the involvement of dental experts. It satisfies the innate need to suck and is also kind to teeth. Furthermore, its original NUK Shape that is right for the jaw is modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds.
Kind to teeth
Softness and flexibility from the integrated soft channels along the latex baglet reduces the pressure on the teeth and jaw.
Shaped like nature
The NUK Teat Shape that is right for the jaw resembles a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds and, with that, follows nature’s example
The extra dome leaves the tongue more space for natural sucking movements.
NUK Air System
Air can escape out of the baglet through the vent of the NUK Air System so that the soother is particularly soft and pliable.
Latex is a natural product which is characterised by its elasticity and flexibility, as well as high durability. Latex soothers should be replaced every one to two months, or if they start to become sticky at the latest.
The NUK Genius Latex is available in four sizes, each with a different article number.
- Size 0 – (0 - 2 months, for particularly small and low weight babies) - 5560320
- Size 1 – (0 - 6 months) - 5560321
- Size 2 – (6 - 18 months) - 5560322
- Size 3 - (18 - 36 months) - 5560323
(Information valid for New Zealand only)
Silicone or latex? That is a matter of taste.
NUK Genius soothers are available in silicone and latex – bisphenol-A free, naturally, and each in all three sizes. These materials differ in the following ways:
Latex is ...
- a pure, natural product based on rubber
- softer and warmer and so very like a mother’s breast
- extremely flexible and durable
Silicone is ...
- completely free of harmful substances and has a pleasantly smooth surface
- odourless and with a neutral taste
- extremely temperature and light resistant
- less elastic than latex and should therefore be replaced immediately at the first signs of wear (e.g. grooves, scratches, tooth marks or even tiny holes)
We recommend that you should please bear in mind your child’s individual stage of development when buying