Nuk Genius Silicone Soother size 1 - 2 Pack
Please email us with a colour preference, otherwise colours will be sent at random
Taking nature as its example: NUK Teat resembles a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds
Even kinder to teeth thanks to improved shape: less pressure on jaw and teeth
Extra soft on the top and very flat baglet
Teat neck now thinner and particularly narrow
Adapts optimally to the palate and gives the tongue more space
2 per pack0 - 6 Months
When choosing a soother for their baby, many parents put their trust in the NUK Genius. It satisfies a baby’s innate need to suck and is both calming and comforting. When babies actively suck on their soother, this helps to give important exercise to the mouth and jaw muscles and promotes healthy oral development. Its NUK Shape was developed together with medical experts and is continually undergoing further optimisation. We have now been able to improve the NUK Shape that is right for the jaw and make the NUK Genius Soother even kinder to teeth:
Optimal at adapting
Less pressure on jaw and teeth
Silicone is a clear material that is easy to clean and is particularly heat-resistant. It can be boiled, is free from harmful substances, odourless, transparent and has a smooth surface.
The NUK Genius – the soother for healthy overall development.
The NUK Genius Latex is available in three sizes, each with a different article number. When ordering in a German pharmacy, the Pharmacy Central Number (PZN) may also be helpful.
- Size 1 – (0-6mths) 5560311
- Size 2 – (6-18mths) 5560312 - Available August 2016
- Size 3 – (18-36mths) 5560313 - Available August 2016
(Information valid for New Zealand only)
Silicone or latex? That is a matter of taste.
NUK Genius soothers are available in silicone and latex – bisphenol-A free, naturally, and each in all three sizes. These materials differ in the following ways:
Latex is ...
- a pure, natural product based on rubber
- softer and warmer and so very like a mother’s breast
- extremely flexible and durable
Silicone is ...
- completely free of harmful substances and has a pleasantly smooth surface
- odourless and with a neutral taste
- extremely temperature and light resistant
- less elastic than latex and should therefore be replaced immediately at the first signs of wear (e.g. grooves, scratches, tooth marks or even tiny holes)
We recommend that you should please bear in mind your child’s individual stage of development when buying