Oasis Gradual Super Tan 150mL
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles.
- This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. For that purpose, choose Oasis Sun to keep you covered
Apply a generous amount onto the FREE mitt. Sweep onto desired areas working quickly until fully absorbed. Use sparingly on knees, ankles and elbows - do not apply moisturiser before application.
If you use your hands, wash the palms of your hands to remove any tan after application.
- If you are after a deeper colour reapply the next day.
- For best results any waxing or shaving should be done 24 hours before applying Super Tan.
Pure NZ water (aqua), dihydroxyacetone (tanning agent), simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) oil, brassica napus (canola oil), emulsifying wax, vegetable glycerin, calendula officials oil, erythrulose (tanning agent), cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate (plant-based emulsifiers), tocopherol (vitamin E), fragaria vesta (strawberry) extract, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (biogro approved preservative), guar gum (thickener), ferric (iron) oxide (bronzer).
Developed over 15 years by Stephanie Evans, Oasis Beauty are high performance, natural skin care products made for people with sensitive skin.
Oasis Beauty HQ is based in the small rural town of Oxford in the South Island of New Zealand. All Oasis products are made here in the South Island. Even though we are country girls, we love glamour and our Oasis Beauty products are designed bring a bit glamour into your lives every single day.
We also love animals and that's why we have many rescued and re-homed animals living at Oasis Cottage which is just 6km down the road from Oasis HQ. Because we love animals, Oasis products are cruelty-free and we support these animal charities.