Oxylent Multivitamin Supplement Drink Sparkling Blackberry Pomegranate 7 Sachets
- Oxygenates with Enzymes
- Hydrates with Electrolytes
- Circulates with Amino Acids
- Rejuvenates with Vitamins & Minerals
- Superior multivitamin/mineral content, with a full spectrum of essential nutrients
- Unsurpassed antioxidant power
- Optimum bioavailability
- Science-backed ingredients of superior quality
- No Sugar! Sweetened with pure stevia
- No gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine, or anything artificial
- Are tired of swallowing pills
- Have difficulty digesting
- Are looking for a natural energy boost
- Require electrolytes for hydration
- Want a full-spectrum multivitamin
- Athletes, Travelers, Students, Seniors, Everyone!
Adults: 1 packet daily; 2 when traveling or exercising.
Children 5+: 1/2 packet daily. Shake packet and pour contents into 118-177 ml of water to taste.
As with any dietary supplement, you should consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.
Gluten, Dairy and Caffeine Free. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Other Ingredients: citric acid, natural fruit flavours, beet powder,rebaudioside A (stevia extract).
Oxylent® is an award-winning, 5-in-1 daily multivitamin—all in one refreshing drink. Instead of swallowing pills or tablets, add a packet of Oxylent to water and enjoy a sparkling drink that delivers vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, amino acids, and antioxidants with easy absorption. The unique formula includes 1000 mg vitamin C, 1000 IU vitamin D3, 100% RDI or more of several B vitamins, the amino acids L-Arginine and Lysine, a full panel of superior-quality Albion® minerals including zinc, selenium, iodine, calcium, and magnesium, and the unique ingredient S.O.D. (or superoxide dismutase), which is a powerful antioxidant enzyme that eliminates billions of free radicals. Prenatal Oxylent® is recommended by the American Pregnancy Association and offers women an alternative to swallowing large pills—adding a packet to water creates a refreshing sparkling drink that delivers a full-spectrum prenatal multivitamin containing folic acid, iron, choline, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and a full panel of Albion minerals—including Ferrochel® iron, which causes less constipation and gastrointestinal upset than typical iron. Children's Oxylent® is a superior quality multivitamin that is a great-tasting drink kids love that comes in fun stick-packets that kids can mix themselves. All Oxylent multivitamins contain no sugar, GMOs, dairy, gluten, soy, or anything artificial.