THOMPSONS NATURAL E 500IU 30 CAPSULES
- Vitamin E helps protect LDL cholesterol against oxidation damage
- Assists to support healthy blood circulation and blood vessels
- Assists to protect cells from oxidative damage
- Helps to protect the body against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Individuals who seek a daily antioxidant supplement to support the health of blood vessels
- Individuals who seek a daily antioxidant supplement to maintain the health of blood circulation
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to the damaging effects of free radicals
Adults - Take one capsule a day (with food), or as professionally advised.
d-alpha-tocopherol 325 mg - equiv. natural Vitamin E 484 IU
Mixed Tocopherols 110 mg - equiv. natural Vitamin E 16 IU
Selenomethionine 64.5 mcg - equiv. Selenium 26 mcg
No Added Gluten, lactose, dairy, egg, nuts, shell fish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavourings. Suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan use.
Use only as directed and always read the label
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
The Thompson’s brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson, who opened New Zealand’s first health shop in 1951. Today, Thompson’s is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. In New Zealand, Thompson’s is distributed through both health food stores and pharmacies.
Thompson’s is dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science. This commitment is reflected through our use of the highest quality raw materials and our unique product formulations. Thompson’s are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Thompson’s - the natural advantage.