Ultrasonic Vaporiser Assorted
This compact ultrasonic vaporiser is also a diffuser, humidifier, air purifier and ioniser. No more condensation, because there is no heating element, the ultrasonic wave technology works on the vibration of the water at such a speed that water vapours are dispersed into the atmosphere to add moisture to the environment.
It is considered SAFER than traditional vaporisers and therefore perfect for the nursery!
*COLOUR OF VAPORISER WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED***PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A COLOUR SPECIFICATION**
The unit stays cool to touch and the vapours are cool so it is perfectly safe to place anywhere in the room, without fear of bacteria forming on soft furnishings. With over 6 lighting colours that can rotate or be set on the one colour or switched off, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive and safe to place in the nursery or children’s’ bedrooms. The automatic safety feature ensures that the Vaporiser switches off once the water has depleted, so you can go about your busy day without the worry of a dangerous electrical situation. The unit’s multiple functionality means that it is more than a Vaporiser. Available in Pink, White and Blue, this is a great gift idea. We recommend our Sniffles Blend for use in the Ultrasonic Vaporiser.
- Remove the clear top to add water
- Use cold tap water to fill to the line marked "max"
- Add up to five drops of essential oils in the water or simply operate with water olny.
- Replace the clear capped top securely and insert the supplied nozzle to avoid water spurting out.
- Follow the instructions for the opertaing panel to use your unit effeciently.
- Only the supplied power is to be used with this unit.
- Pure essential oils only can be used with this unit.
- Unit can operate with or without essential oils.
- Do not add warm or hot water to the unit.
- Ensure that there is airflow/ventilation around the unit whilst operating.
- Do not attempt to fill the unit with water or add essential oils whilst in operating mode. Always switch the unit off first.
- Unit should never be immersed in water.
- Do not use detergents, solvents or aggressive agents to clean the vapouriser.
- The water tank needs to be cleaned after every use. Use a soft cloth to wipe the water tank clean after it is emptied of any water.
- Do not switch the unit on without water in the water tank.
- Ensure that the unit is not placed near hot services or smoke.
- Damaged power cords shuld not be used under any circumstances.
- Cold tap water is recommended for use in the unit only.
Founded in 2005, ESSENTIALS IN-A-BOX is a Company renowned for innovation and consumer education in the field of Aromatherapy.
The Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers (introduced by our Company in 2006) revolutionised the way consumers experience their aromatherapy, dispersing essential oils in their purest form, and fast becoming the market leader in aromatherapy dispensers.
Recognised nationally for our quality ingredients, our Aromatherapy range of blends, mists, massage oils and baby products are formulated with the purest essential oils sourced from all over the world. Our range of products assist in the management of a variety of health issues identified through our comprehensive market research.
Our products have been formulated specifically for you. We have achieved this through our research conducted in what you desire out of aromatherapy. This centuries old way of healing, is the easiest most uncomplicated way of assisting you to optimise your health. There is no other natural medicine with a scent that is as divine as our Essential Oil Blends. Therefore they are constantly used not only for their therapeutic benefits but for their enigmatically beautiful perfume.