BioCeuticals ArmaForce 120 tablets
Please contact us for pricing. Otherwise, pricing will be emailed to you once order is placed.The ultimate immune booster, with a blend of powerful herbs and nutrients to target symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Please contact us for pricing
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It has been scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms and decrease the duration of upper respiratory tract infections and colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
Echinacea root and olive leaf have been shown to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh.
Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf 2.5g
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 750mg
Olea europea (olive) leaf 750mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of natural-based therapies.
With quality, innovation and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals is at the forefront of ensuring complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) become an integral part of the Australian allied healthcare industry.
BioCeuticals has a strong commitment to research, functional formulas and reliable practitioner support. Our supplements are recognised by qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients; a fact that reflects our reputation as a progressive force in integrative health.
An astonishing one in five of the worlds plant species are estimated to be threatened with extinction in the wild, with unsustainable harvesting a major factor in this decline.
The rapid rise in demand for medicinal plants is contributing to the over-harvesting of these species. Unless plants are properly collected and cultivated endangered plant species may ultimately become extinct.
The BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy is based on the conservation work of organisations including:
* CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna & flora) - www.cites.org
* TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring network - www.traffic.org/medicinal-plants
* United Plant Savers - www.unitedplantsavers.org
* ICUN Red List of Threatened Species - www.icunredlist.org
By following their recommendations, BioCeuticals is committed to ensuring the sustainability of the medicinal plants in our Herbal Range.
BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy
Guidelines on the sustainable cultivation and collection of medicinal plants.
* Any herb classified as threatened by CITES, TRAFFIC, IUCN Red List or United Plant Savers will not be considered for inclusion in any BioCeuticals formulas unless a sustainable source may be accessed.
* If a herb becomes threatened and is an existing BioCeuticals formula, we will either ensure it is sourced from a cultivated source or reformulate the product to include an alternative herb.
* If a herb is considered threatened in a specific country or region, BioCeuticals will not source the herb from that particular area. We will seek an alternative sustainable growing region.