BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy 60 tablets
Please contact us for pricing. Otherwise, pricing will be emailed to you once order is placed.
ArmaForce Pregnancy helps to provide gestational immune support with key essential nutrients and standardised echinacea. There is an increased need for vitamin C and zinc during pregnancy, and these nutrients alongside vitamin D and lactoferrin have been shown to help support a healthy immune system. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections. This vegetarian formula includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid.
- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
equiv. vitamin D3 200IU
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of natural-based therapies.
With quality, innovation and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals is at the forefront of ensuring complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) become an integral part of the Australian allied healthcare industry.
BioCeuticals has a strong commitment to research, functional formulas and reliable practitioner support. Our supplements are recognised by qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients; a fact that reflects our reputation as a progressive force in integrative health.
An astonishing one in five of the worlds plant species are estimated to be threatened with extinction in the wild, with unsustainable harvesting a major factor in this decline.
The rapid rise in demand for medicinal plants is contributing to the over-harvesting of these species. Unless plants are properly collected and cultivated endangered plant species may ultimately become extinct.
The BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy is based on the conservation work of organisations including:
* CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna & flora) - www.cites.org
* TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring network - www.traffic.org/medicinal-plants
* United Plant Savers - www.unitedplantsavers.org
* ICUN Red List of Threatened Species - www.icunredlist.org
By following their recommendations, BioCeuticals is committed to ensuring the sustainability of the medicinal plants in our Herbal Range.
BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy
Guidelines on the sustainable cultivation and collection of medicinal plants.
* Any herb classified as threatened by CITES, TRAFFIC, IUCN Red List or United Plant Savers will not be considered for inclusion in any BioCeuticals formulas unless a sustainable source may be accessed.
* If a herb becomes threatened and is an existing BioCeuticals formula, we will either ensure it is sourced from a cultivated source or reformulate the product to include an alternative herb.
* If a herb is considered threatened in a specific country or region, BioCeuticals will not source the herb from that particular area. We will seek an alternative sustainable growing region.