BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus 120 capsules
Please contact us for pricing. Otherwise, pricing will be emailed to you once order is placed.Ultra clean, ultra pure, and ultra concentrated in omega-3s, these high-quality fish oil capsules bring you all the benefits of fish oil without the fishy aftertaste.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: 300mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal healthy growth and development.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus contains "ultra purified" EPAX concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodorising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus contains pharmaceutical grade fish oil and is highly stable.
Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
Capsules are enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1g
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E)
equiv. natural vitamin E
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of natural-based therapies.
With quality, innovation and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals is at the forefront of ensuring complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) become an integral part of the Australian allied healthcare industry.
BioCeuticals has a strong commitment to research, functional formulas and reliable practitioner support. Our supplements are recognised by qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients; a fact that reflects our reputation as a progressive force in integrative health.
An astonishing one in five of the worlds plant species are estimated to be threatened with extinction in the wild, with unsustainable harvesting a major factor in this decline.
The rapid rise in demand for medicinal plants is contributing to the over-harvesting of these species. Unless plants are properly collected and cultivated endangered plant species may ultimately become extinct.
The BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy is based on the conservation work of organisations including:
* CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna & flora) - www.cites.org
* TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring network - www.traffic.org/medicinal-plants
* United Plant Savers - www.unitedplantsavers.org
* ICUN Red List of Threatened Species - www.icunredlist.org
By following their recommendations, BioCeuticals is committed to ensuring the sustainability of the medicinal plants in our Herbal Range.
BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy
Guidelines on the sustainable cultivation and collection of medicinal plants.
* Any herb classified as threatened by CITES, TRAFFIC, IUCN Red List or United Plant Savers will not be considered for inclusion in any BioCeuticals formulas unless a sustainable source may be accessed.
* If a herb becomes threatened and is an existing BioCeuticals formula, we will either ensure it is sourced from a cultivated source or reformulate the product to include an alternative herb.
* If a herb is considered threatened in a specific country or region, BioCeuticals will not source the herb from that particular area. We will seek an alternative sustainable growing region.