Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops 100ml
Iodine Oral Drops Benefits
- Rapidly addresses iodine deficiency
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormone production
- The thyroid gland uses iodine to produce thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency may account for 96% of cases of low thyroid function
- A deficiency in thyroid hormone production may affect the way the body utilizes energy
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
- Good iodine levels are beneficial during pregnancy
Iodine Oral Drops Features
- Provides a quality source of supplemental iodine in a form which the body can use
- Liquid solution for enhanced oral absorption and utilisation in the body
- Low toxicity when used correctly
- Suitable for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding at the recommended daily dose
The iodine drop can be taken in a glass of fruit juice or other acidic drink (i.e. add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of water) and sip the drink throughout the course of the meal. Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount. Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.
Active Ingredients in each drop:
Also contains: purified water.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Use Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops with caution in individuals taking warfarin as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect affect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is regarded as safe to take during these times under health professional supervision.
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.