Clinicians MACA Performance Plus 60 capsules
MACA Performance Plus Benefits
- Contains an edible root vegetable MACA which has been proven to support sexuality, fertility, and endurance
- Supports sperm health
- Acts as a natural energiser
- Support in time of stress or increased work load
- Helps maintain normal function during and after menopause
- May support healthy levels of progesterone in women
- Has been used by men as a natural replacement to steroids
MACA Performance Plus Features
- Contains organic MACA which is free from pesticides and herbicides
- Rich in nutrients including protein, vitamins and minerals
- Derived from farms 14,000 feet above in the Peruvian Andes
- No known side effects
Adults: 1 capsule 3 times daily.
According to clinical research benefits may take up to 2 months to occur
Each vegetable capsule contains:
(Peruvian Ginseng [Lepidium peruvianum Chacon]) root
Also Contains: magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Free of GMO Ingredients. Suitable for vegetarians.
MACA has been used for thousands of years by Peruvian’s as a nutritious root vegetable at doses of more than 100 grams per day. Clinical trials show that MACA is safe to take and free from any unwanted side effects at dosages of up to 3,000mg per day.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding, due to lack of safety data.
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.