Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder 75g
MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Benefits
- Take MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost for general health and wellbeing, vitality and energy support
- Replaces essential nutrients known to be deficient in New Zealand diets
- Minerals are present in a form which can be rapidly absorbed and transported to target areas where they are most needed in the body.
- Cofactors such as Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B3 and other minerals support cellular energy production and circulation
- Citrus bioflavonoids assist with Vitamin C absorption and support blood vessel health and circulation
- MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Features
- A multi vitamin & mineral suitable for the whole family
- Providing nutritional support to fill dietary gaps all year round
- Both capsule and powder formats
- Easy flexible dosing and delivery formats
- Especially formulated to address nutrient deficiencies associated with New Zealand diets
- Pleasant tasting
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids are all essential antioxidant compounds and cofactors that work synergistically in the body to maintain health and wellbeing. Some of these compounds can be produced by the body, while others are must be obtained from our diets. Nutrient deficiencies occur when dietary sources are insufficient to meet the body’s daily requirements. Contributing factors include chronic illness, poor eating habits, poor soil nutrient status and the long-term use of prescription and over the counter medications. In today’s world, everyone is encouraged to supplement their diet with a multivitamin and mineral complex. A lack of energy, poor skin and hair and recurrent infections are some of the first signs that the body is lacking in nutrients. In many cases, all that an individual needs to feel better is to take a multivitamin and mineral complex. This is extremely important for individuals taking long-term prescription and over the counter medications and those living in areas of the world where the soil content of essential minerals is low. New Zealand soils are deficient in magnesium, boron, iodine, zinc, selenium and phosphorus. These nutrients are important for energy production, musculoskeletal and immune health. While the immediate effects of these deficiencies are not always apparent, a lack of these nutrients has been linked to the development of a number of chronic diseases.
- Powder - (To be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food)
- Adults: 1 heaped teaspoonful daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
- Children 1 to 5 years: A quarter teaspoon daily.
Active Ingredients in 5g (approx. 1 heaped 5ml teaspoonful):
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300mcg)
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride)
Boron (from boron citrate)
Calcium (from calcium lactate)
Choline (from choline bitartrate)
Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Copper (from copper gluconate)
Iodine (from potassium iodide)
Iron (from ferrous fumarate)
Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate)
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)
Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate)
PABA (para amino benzoic acid)
Potassium (from potassium citrate)
Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate)
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily dose that is considered to be a safe level for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.