Clinicians Stress & Energy Support 180 capsules
Stress & Energy Support Benefits
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function
- Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out)
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Helps recuperation
- Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress
- Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor for adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body.
- Stress & Energy Support Features
- Contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs for a healthy stress response
- Well researched adrenal herbs act synergistically to support adrenal gland function
- Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action
- Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time
- Builds energy, does not stimulate it
- Once you notice an improvement in energy levels from taking Clinicians Stress & Energy Support you can use Clinicians B Complex or Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost to maintain effects of Stress and Energy Support. Clinicians Thyroid Support may also be supportive alongside Clinicians Stress & Energy Support depending on your symptom profile for an extra energy boost.
- The adrenal glands are important hormone-producing glands which lie just above the kidneys. They are composed of two distinct parts, the medulla and cortex. The adrenal medulla secretes the stress hormones adrenalin and noradrenalin. These hormones stimulate many of the body processes related to the “fight or flight” response. They also serve to maintain normal nervous control over many involuntary body functions such as heart rate, respiration, digestion and blood vessel tone. The adrenal cortex secretes a group of hormones called corticosteroids. These are formed from cholesterol and exert a profound effect on the metabolism of glucose, reduce inflammation and allergic reactions and affect proper mineral balance. The sex hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is secreted by the adrenal cortex. While the adrenal glands are geared to cope with the constant demands placed on the body, sometimes too much stress may compromise them. With the right support, their function can be restored to normal. Adrenal gland support may be helpful in those individuals suffering with fatigue (especially chronic), stress, worry, chronic illness and allergy. Some of the signs of adrenal dysfunction include “surges” in energy levels alternating with a “stressed out” feeling, reduced defences, fatigue and digestive disturbances.
- Adult: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed
- TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch
Active Ingredients now showing per capsule
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Copper (from copper gluconate)
Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex)
Potassium (from potassium citrate)
Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate)
Acanthopanax senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) herb 6:1 ext.
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root
Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) root 5:1 ext.
Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) root
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root
Also contains: magnesium stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Long term use of Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with elevated cortisol may find licorice Root too stimulating even in small amounts. They may present with anxiety or hyper activity. Monitor dosage closely for this group.
Note: Once the desired effect is achieved, maintain on half the recommended daily dose. Individuals who are sensitive to herbal extracts, may begin on a low dose and slowly work up to the maximum daily recommended dose.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breast feeding and therefore may not be considered safe to use during these times.
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.