Oasis Rhino Repair Skin Healing Cream 115mL
There are big dollops of 12 awesome natural ingredients in Rhino Repair. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender, rosehip and apricot kernel.
Here are the many ways Rhino Repair can help you:
- Experience relief from dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Wave goodbye to dry chapped skin
- To calm and moisturise skin after shaving, or waxing
- Amazingly nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Preventing baby nappy rash and dribble rash
- Takes the burn out of sunburn and heals itchy bites
- Use on face, body, eye and naughty bits
- Intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Ok for use on pregnant women, babies, children and your pets
For general use, massage Rhino Repair into dry or tender skin areas as often as needed. You should feel immediate relief. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
The packaging of Rhino Repair is recyclable and tested to the highest standards by our team of experienced quality control testers. Oasis Beauty products are tested BY animals, not ON animals.
pure NZ water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) hydrosol, cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based emulsifier), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, certified organic prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, (and) calendula officinalis flower leaf extract, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), certified organic leptospermum scoparium mel (NZ manuka honey blend), echinacea angustifolia, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20 (plant-based emulsifiers), azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), xanthan gum (food-grade thickener), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, matricaria recutita (german chamomile) essential oil, certified organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Does not contain any rhino parts