Sebamed Sun Lotion SPF50 150ml
Sebamed Multi Protect Sun Lotion
UVA Filter 98% + Vitamin E. Safeguards against sun induced damage and ageing.
UVA Filter 50. Shields against Sunburn. For very Sensitive and Sun Intolerant Skin
Dermalogically and Clinically Tested. Intensive Hydration and Regeneration. For the face and body protection and can be worn under make up.
- With pH value 5.5
- Reliable UVA + UVB protection
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system combined with micro-pigments prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin
- Anti-Ageing skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating provitamin B5
- Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula keeps the sun-exposed skin smooth and supple to protect the elasticity of the skin
- Counteracts sun-induced pigmentation marks and signs of premature ageing
- Water and sweat resistant for up to 6 hours
- Easily applied, non-greasy, does not leave white residues
- Free from Paraffin, parabens, PEG Bonds and PABA esters, acrylamide.
- Suitable for Children and Adults
Apply 20 minutes before being in the sun.
Massage Sebamed Multi Protect Sun Lotion gently and evenly into the skin, taking particular care to cover sensitive and hard to reach areas of the body, as well as under the edge of clothing.
Apply generously. Small quantities reduce the extent of protection.
Reapply frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming and drying with a towel.
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum,
Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inulin, Lecithin
Avoid the midday sun between 11am and 3pm. Regular application does not intensify the indicated sun filter protection. Intensive sunbathing damages the skin and causes premature ageing.
Even sunscreens with high SPF do not provide absolute protection for UV rays. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
For babies and children use protective clothes and sun protection with high SPF (SPF higher than 25). Avoid contact with clothes - stains possible. Avoid contact with eyes.
sebamed represents one of the leading brands for medicinal skin care with a pH value 5.5 of healthy skin. All products of the sebamed range contain high-quality active ingredients which cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying the natural acid protection mantle. More than 120 scientific studies have tested the high effectiveness and very good skin compatibility of all sebamed products and confirm their skin care competence for sensitive and problematic skin. - See more at: