Venotrex 60 tablets Vein Health
When the heart rests between beats valves and vein walls keep the blood in place and stop it falling back down the legs. Venous health of the legs can deteriorate with age due to:
· Lack of exercise
· Excess alcohol
· Heredity factors
The venous valves of the legs can malfunction leading to stagnation and backflow. As a result health issues may occur in the legs, such as:
· Sensation of heaviness
· Nocturnal calf-tightness
· Unhealthy size - prickly and discoloured skin
· Published health statistics show that as many as 55% of women and 45% of men have some sort of leg vein problem.(1)
Why choose Venotrex®
· Grown-Not manufactured in a lab - Plant-based and chemical free
· Supported by published scientific and clinical research
· No drug-like side effects - Extensive safety profile – No contraindications
· Extracted in Germany under pharmaceutical GMP
· Out performs compression stockings (2)
· Recommended by doctors worldwide
· Over 18 years usage and review
How does it work?
· Supports vein wall and valve health
· Helps normal and healthy blood flow back up the legs
· Assists with maintaining venous and capillary health
· Helps soothe tired, uncomfortable and heavy legs
· May help with nocturnal calf-tightness, unhealthy leg size, as well as prickly and discoloured skin
· Soothes leg discomfort, sensation of heaviness and helps maintain normal fluid balance
What benefits should I expect?
We regulary receive comments such as:
· I now wake up with normal feeling legs
· My shoes have stopped shrinking over the day
· I find Venotrex® more convenient than compression stockings
· The balloon around my waist seems smaller
· I now sleep through the night and the problem in my calves is under control
· I am happy to find a natural product that helps me
· I have recommended Venotrex® to many
· I have tried many supplements but finally I found Venotrex®
· Initially I found I needed to go to the toilet more often but this settled down after a few weeks
Equiv. dry seed 1.316g.
Venotrex is not considered to be suitable for persons younger than 12 years of age.
Any other measures prescribed by a physician, such as the application of compresses to the legs, wearing of compression stockings, or cold water applications, should be adhered to under all circumstances.
If an unusual intensive complaint should appear suddenly, particularly in only one leg, characterised by abnormal swelling, discolouration of the skin, sensation of tension or heat and pain, it is recommended that you consult a physician immediately because these signs may be symptoms of a serious disease i.e. deep vein thrombosis.
In very rare cases a user may experience slight nausea, gastro-intestinal upset, or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation).
Do not consume Venotrex if you have allergies that pertain to horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum). There is no known interaction with any other medications.
Venotrex should not be taken during pregnancy or while breast feeding.