Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser 200ml
Also recommended for people taking Isotretonoin treatment, for Intolerant & Irritated Skin
Paraben & Fragrance Free
Its composition is based on a minimum of ingredients, selected among the purest and mildest in order to guarantee very good tolerance.
Its fluid, lightweight texture provides skin with freshness and great comfort, without any sensation of tightness.
Fragrance and paraben-free
Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic product
1. Cleansing and make-up removal - the cleansing agents which are of plant origin are particularly mild: they cleanse and remove make-up wthout attacking the skin and respect epidermal integrity.
2. Prevents irritation - this no-rinse cleansing lotion for intolerant skin enables to avoid hard water-induced irritation.
3. Soothing very rich in avène thermal spring water (96%), it leaves skin quickly soothed, without any tightness sensation.
4. Guarantees freshness and comfort - fluid, opalescent and pearly, the cleansing lotion for intolerant skin contains no fatty substances and provides skin with a pleasant, refreshing sensation upon application, while guaranteeing optimal comfort.
Directions for use
-Apply morning and evening, with a cotton pad or fingertips, to the face, neck and eyelids, in gentle circular massage.
-Delicately pat dry, without rubbing, with a make-up removing tissue. no-rinse.
-repeat if necessary in case of stubborn make-up.
-It is recommended to finish off with a fine mist of avène thermal spring water.
* Avène thermal spring water 96%
* Very gentle cleansing agents
* Neutral, glyceride-free excipient
Cleansing and make-up remover lotion for the eyes and face, specifically formulated for skin that has become irritable following aggressions of various origins (irritating, drying dermatological or cosmetic treatment, overly intensive cleansing, extreme climatic conditions…). soothes, rebalances and protects durably.
Avene Dermatological Laboratories have developed a line of dermo-cosmetic products that are all formulated with Avene Thermal Spring Water, ideal for normal to the most sensitive skin.
In 1736 a great discovery was made in France, in the small town of Avène. It is here where the soothing and anti-irritating properties of Avène Thermal Spring Water were discovered - a discovery of harmony between water and skin. The unique and stable composition of Avene Thermal Spring Water makes the Avene skincare range ideal for normal, sensitive, hyper-sensitive and allergy prone skins.