BioCeuticals Intestamine 150g Oral Powder
Soothe, heal and seal your digestive tract with the nourishing herbs and nutrients provided by BioCeuticals Intestamine.Please contact us for pricing. Otherwise, pricing will be emailed to you once order is placed.
Intestamine features a carefully selected blend of botanicals and nutrients to provide optimal nourishment to support the structural integrity and functions of the digestive tract. This comprehensive, vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend helps to soothe, heal and seal an inflamed and irritated gastrointestinal mucosa. Glutamine is important for the repair of gastrointestinal cells. Mastic gum is used in traditional Greek medicine for symptomatic relief of dyspepsia. Turmeric and aloe have anti-inflammatory activity. Slippery elm is used in traditional western herbal medicine for its soothing, demulcent effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Pectin encourages the growth of healthy bifidobacteria and citrus bioflavonoids provide additional nutritional support.
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5g dose contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Pistacia lentiscus (mastic tree) gum oleoresin 11g
Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome 1.5g
Aloe vera (aloe)
equiv. to leaf inner juice
Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner 500mg
Citrus bioflavonoid extract 200mg
Pectin (apple) 100mg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of natural-based therapies.
With quality, innovation and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals is at the forefront of ensuring complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) become an integral part of the Australian allied healthcare industry.
BioCeuticals has a strong commitment to research, functional formulas and reliable practitioner support. Our supplements are recognised by qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients; a fact that reflects our reputation as a progressive force in integrative health.
An astonishing one in five of the worlds plant species are estimated to be threatened with extinction in the wild, with unsustainable harvesting a major factor in this decline.
The rapid rise in demand for medicinal plants is contributing to the over-harvesting of these species. Unless plants are properly collected and cultivated endangered plant species may ultimately become extinct.
The BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy is based on the conservation work of organisations including:
* CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna & flora) - www.cites.org
* TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring network - www.traffic.org/medicinal-plants
* United Plant Savers - www.unitedplantsavers.org
* ICUN Red List of Threatened Species - www.icunredlist.org
By following their recommendations, BioCeuticals is committed to ensuring the sustainability of the medicinal plants in our Herbal Range.
BioCeuticals Sustainability Policy
Guidelines on the sustainable cultivation and collection of medicinal plants.
* Any herb classified as threatened by CITES, TRAFFIC, IUCN Red List or United Plant Savers will not be considered for inclusion in any BioCeuticals formulas unless a sustainable source may be accessed.
* If a herb becomes threatened and is an existing BioCeuticals formula, we will either ensure it is sourced from a cultivated source or reformulate the product to include an alternative herb.
* If a herb is considered threatened in a specific country or region, BioCeuticals will not source the herb from that particular area. We will seek an alternative sustainable growing region.