Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder 150g
MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Benefits
- Take MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost for general health and wellbeing, vitality and energy support
- Replaces essential nutrients known to be deficient in New Zealand diets
- Minerals are present in a form which can be rapidly absorbed and transported to target areas where they are most needed in the body.
- Cofactors such as Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B3 and other minerals support cellular energy production and circulation
- Citrus bioflavonoids assist with Vitamin C absorption and support blood vessel health and circulation
- MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Features
- A multi vitamin & mineral suitable for the whole family
- Providing nutritional support to fill dietary gaps all year round
- Both capsule and powder formats
- Easy flexible dosing and delivery formats
- Especially formulated to address nutrient deficiencies associated with New Zealand diets
- Pleasant tasting
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids are all essential antioxidant compounds and cofactors that work synergistically in the body to maintain health and wellbeing. Some of these compounds can be produced by the body, while others are must be obtained from our diets. Nutrient deficiencies occur when dietary sources are insufficient to meet the body’s daily requirements. Contributing factors include chronic illness, poor eating habits, poor soil nutrient status and the long-term use of prescription and over the counter medications. In today’s world, everyone is encouraged to supplement their diet with a multivitamin and mineral complex. A lack of energy, poor skin and hair and recurrent infections are some of the first signs that the body is lacking in nutrients. In many cases, all that an individual needs to feel better is to take a multivitamin and mineral complex. This is extremely important for individuals taking long-term prescription and over the counter medications and those living in areas of the world where the soil content of essential minerals is low. New Zealand soils are deficient in magnesium, boron, iodine, zinc, selenium and phosphorus. These nutrients are important for energy production, musculoskeletal and immune health. While the immediate effects of these deficiencies are not always apparent, a lack of these nutrients has been linked to the development of a number of chronic diseases.
- Powder - (To be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food)
- Adults: 1 heaped teaspoonful daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
- Children 1 to 5 years: A quarter teaspoon daily.
Active Ingredients in 5g (approx. 1 heaped 5ml teaspoonful):
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300mcg) 1000IU
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 10mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 40mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 250mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10mcg
Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100mg
Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 50mg
Boron (from boron citrate) 1mg
Calcium (from calcium lactate) 100mg
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 25mg
Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate) 100mcg
Citric Acid 200mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200mg
Co-enzyme Q10 5mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 500mcg
Folic Acid 150mcg
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 100mcg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 1mg
Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate) 50mg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 2mg
Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 50mcg
PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 15mg
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 20mg
Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate) 75mcg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily dose that is considered to be a safe level for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.