Clinicians VirShield 30vcap
- Clinicians ViraShield provides a quick solution when acute immune support is needed in a hurry for the upper respiratory tract.
- Pelargonium sidoides has been clinically shown to work promptly to help the body’s natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack. Pelargonium is a top selling herb in Europe during the winter season known for its effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Andrographis is a well-known herb with a strong immune supporting role for the respiratory system. It nurtures deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
- Elderberry contains a special ingredient that is known to prevent viruses from entering the body’s cells.
Pelargonium and Andrographis provide fast acting immune support when needed. Best results achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support
Take with confidence due to the clinical research. PubMed talks about the positive effect Pelargonium has on immunity. In Germany it is a patented medicine.
Provides a broad range of immune enhancement beyond the acute management of infection
Zinc is secreted onto the lining of the nasal passages, throat and lungs as part of its immune defence. When ills and chills are about zinc is rapidly depleted. Ingesting zinc helps support the upper respiratory tracts immune system.
Suitable for children to take
Can be used several times throughout the winter season without the effectiveness wearing off
Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
Able to be carried in purses and bags
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Clinicians ViraShield is the only over-the-counter product to contain Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry.
Well clinically researched herbs used for over twenty years in Europe with a great customer satisfaction
- Contains standardised doses which means that each capsule give the same dose every time for consistency
Contains the mineral zinc for extra immune support
Small, compact sized container
Clinicians ViraShield is most effective when taken at the first sign of your immune system needing support.
Not intended for chronic immune conditions.
Pelargonium sidoides has a long and interesting history. For hundreds of years the Zulu, Basuto, Xhosa and Mfengi cultures have used Pelargonium as a supportive herb for upper respiratory tract irritations. It was popularised in the early 1900’s by a man named Charles Stevens who bought the herb back from Africa after ingesting it with great success to support his lung health. By the 1920’s Doctor Adrien Sechehaye used the herb in Switzerland to great success, though with the advent of modern synthetic drugs it fell it misuse until the 1980’s when research rediscovered it.
Adults: take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6-12 years: take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed
Active ingredients now showing per capsule:
|Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root||110||mg|
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide]
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit[Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins]||250||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg)||25|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
· Avoid in people with a known allergy to plants from the geranium family.
· Exercise caution in patients with severe heart conditions or severe asthma
· Due to andrographis content, suspend its use one week before major surgery.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Not recommend during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the pelargonim2and andrographis content.
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.