Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support 250ml
- Clogged or ‘heavy’ lungs and airways
- Support for healthy breathing
- Supported lung health
- Smoker's congestion
- Those living in areas of high air pollution
- Recovery from ills and chills
- Boosting the immune system
Make sure you shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose. Our recommended dosage is 10-20mls for adults taken 3 to 4 times per day. Swill the tonic in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Children may take half the recommended adult dose and babies (over 1 year) may take quarter of the recommended adult dose.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis - Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium - The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
A Word of Caution
Our tonics contain powerful medicinal herbs so please make sure you use them only as directed on the label. Deep Lung Support should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation. We recommend you consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support.
Contraindications: Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency.
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.