Harker Herbals Detox Support 500ml
- With a rich number of herbs including carrageen to dissolve mucus (great for lung health), horehound leaf, vervain leaf, yellow dock root, and other pure essential oils for cleansing and healing - Rapuntium will help return the body to a cleaner state.
- Effective detoxification of the blood from nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals.
- Supports lung health.
- Helpful for recovery from food poisoning and the results of food excess.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- D'Limonene (Extracted from citrus species - Distilled oil from orange rind)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at [email protected].
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.