Piksters Interdental Brush White 0.5mm 10 pack Size 2
Pikster Interdental brushes effectively clean the indents (or hollows) between the roots of molar and premolars. These areas are called ‘furcations’. Dental floss is superior in some areas, such as the front teeth. It gets down under the spike of gum in between the teeth. But in hard to reach areas such as molar and premolars, interdental brushes may be better. Dental floss forms a straight line across the top of the furcation between the molar and premolars, whereas interdental brushes have bristles under compression that spring out sideways to clean these hollows, effectively removing plauqe and food particles. Plaque is a significant factor in decay and gum disease. Decaying food particles can also cause bad breath.
- Effectively cleans the gaps between teeth.
- Orthodontic brush for braces.
- Promotes a clean mouth and healthy gums.
- Easy to use.
- Reusable, can last up to 2 weeks per brush.
- Strong, Stiff, plastic coated wire. Less buckling.
- Small compact design.
Use as directed