Scholl GelActiv Insoles Flat Shoes
Extra comfort for flat shoes
Designed for narrow style flat shoes to provide extra cushioning & shock absorption under the heels for lighter feeling feet all day.
Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists.
Does not crowd toes. Stays firmly in place.
How to Use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing
- Look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place insole in the correct shoe, sticky side down
- Insert into the appropriate shoe, lining up the heel of the insole with the back of shoe
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe.