Sebamed Hair Loss Shampoo 200ml
- Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle
- With the pH value of 5.5. of healthy skin
- Free from colourants
- Soap and alkali-free
- Reduces hair loss through activation of the functions of the scalp
- NHE complex, derived from a vitamin B-like substance Niacin, promotes skin circulation efficiently
- Revitalising sensations indicate that the wanted enhancement of circulation has occurred and will strengthen your hair roots
- NHE complex and caffeine, the active vitalizing principle of coffee, to enhance circulation
- Gingko Biloba, the natural extract from the Asian Gingko tree supports the positive effects of NHE complex on nutrient supply to the hair roots
- pH 5.5 naturally stabilizes the hair structure, making it less vulnerable to dryness, splicing and breakage to maintain strong, shiny hair
The new cleansing formulation removes excess oil gently from hair and scalp and reduces progressive hair loss which is often associated with increased
oiliness of the hair and dandruff
This formulation also fights dandruff formation with the help of Piroctone Olamine
Dermatological tested for its enhancing effect on skin circulation
Wet your hair, work a small quantity of shampoo into a lather in the palms of your hands. Wash the hair massaging the scalp gently and leave in for 2 minutes, allowing the active ingredients to be absorbed by the scalp.
Continuous daily application of the shampoo over several months will lead to a visible reduction of hair loss and healthier hair. the pH value of 5.5, protects and maintains the protective acid mantle and strengthens the hair structure.
100% soap, alkali free and colourants free.
pH 5.5 and dermatologically tested.
Sebamed Anti-Hairloss shampoo chose the active ingredient hexyl nicotinate ester, especially for its capacity to achieve a hyper-activation of the blood circulation. Hexyl nicotinate is safe and most users observe a slight tingling of the scalp. However, if the skin of the scalp is quite sensitive or there is an atopic skin condition, especially in hot and humid climate zones, it can cause a slight reddening to intensive redness of the skin, during the initial stages of using the shampoo, until the scalp is accustomed to this sudden stimulation of its microcirculation. This signature of the increased circulation should not last for more than 30 minutes.
sebamed represents one of the leading brands for medicinal skin care with a pH value 5.5 of healthy skin. All products of the sebamed range contain high-quality active ingredients which cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying the natural acid protection mantle. More than 120 scientific studies have tested the high effectiveness and very good skin compatibility of all sebamed products and confirm their skin care competence for sensitive and problematic skin. - See more at: