- Sebitar contains ingredients that will gently treat an itching scalp, getting to the cause of the problem rather than just washing away the tell-tale signs.
- Relieves itching scalp and reduces inflammation.
- Reduces flaking.
- Aids in the relief of symptoms of eczema and psoriasis of the scalp.
- Sebitar is anti-bacterial to prevent secondary infection.
- Sebitar is pH balanced and does not contain harsh soaps, which can irritate a sensitive scalp.
- Sebitar is gentle enough to use every day.
- Psoriasis of the scalp
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Severe dandruff
- Scalp eczema
- Itching flaking scalp
Use daily if required. Wet hair and apply to affected area. Massage well. Apply more Sebitar to the remainder of the scalp and hair and work into a lather. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly and apply Sebirinse as a conditioner and to remove odour.
Pine Tar 1%, Coal tar solution 1%, salicylic acid 2%, Undecylenamide dea 1%.
It is well recognised that many soaps and shampoos are alkaline and temporarily remove the natural acid protection of the skin. The acidic nature of the skin helps prevent bacteria and fungi from causing infection. Therefore, it is important to use a product that does not affect the pH of your skin.
Sebitar is soap free and has a pH of 6 to match the pH of your skin.
Follow each shampoo with SebiRinse to make your hair more manageable and protect it from environmental damage.