Strepfen Intensive Honey & Lemon 16 lozenges
When swallowing is a real pain in the neck
If you have a sore swollen throat which is causing you severe pain, take comfort in the real and lasting relief you can get from Strepfen Intensive.
These hard-working lozenges contain an anti-inflammatory analgesic ingredient
- which helps relieve the painful swelling and tenderness of the throat. Sucking on a Strepfen lozenge can relieve your sore throat for up to four hours.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Suck one lozenge slowly every 3 to 6 hours as needed. Move the lozenge around the mouth occasionally as you suck it.
Do not take more than 8 Strepfen lozenges in any 24-hour period. Do not take for more than 7 days.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
If symptoms persist, talk to your pharmacist or doctor
Each lozenge contains: Flurbiprofen 8.75mg
Check with your pharmacist or doctor before use:
If you are receiving regular treatment with other medications.
If you have asthma. Most asthmatics can take Strepfen Intensive, but if you are sensitive to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, do not take this product. If you are unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Do not take:
* In the presence of stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
* If you are allergic to aspirin, flurbiprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
* During pregnancy except with your doctor's advice.
* In the last 3 months of pregnancy.