Clinicians Magnesium Chloride (45%) 200ml
Magnesium Chloride Benefits
- Supports cell membrane relaxation and health and allows magnesium to pass into the cell where it can rapidly become an active part in the cell's metabolic function
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system by supporting blood vessel health and healthy blood pressure
- Supports muscular and skeletal health
- Magnesium is essential for cellular energy production
- Magnesium supports the nervous system by encouraging relaxation and healthy sleep
Magnesium Chloride Features
- Liquid format to allow for cost effective individualised dosing
- Magnesium can be easily combined with fluid, water, juice making it suitable for all age groups
- Liquid magnesium is rapidly absorbed and utilised in the body and has a broad spectrum of action
- Suitable for all age groups, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Magnesium is a mineral essential for the overall functioning of the body. The first signs of lower levels are muscle tightness and tension
- If you are on cardiovascular, diuretic and blood pressure medication you will usually require supplementation of Magnesium
- If you are interested in Magnesium, you may also wish to take the following Clinicians products alongside: REM Sleep (Supporting healthy sleep patterns), Coenzyme Q10 or CardioCare. BoneCare Complete (for bone health and support), PMS Care (hormonal and emotional support).
Adult: Take 1ml to 5ml in water or juice one to twice daily or as directed.
Active Ingredients in 1ml:
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours,sweeteners or flavours.
High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Magnesium Chloride is well tolerated and considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.