Harker Herbals Expectorant Support 500ml
Expectorant Support is a specific elixir that can be taken alone, or in conjunction with our other respiratory formulas. Its combination of herbs and pure essential oils work together to loosen and assist in removing mucus from the lungs. The elixir soothes the airways and provides additional nutrients to the body. Especially suited to dry throat and annoying 'tickle' in the back of the throat.
- Loosens catarrh.
- Supports mucus removal.
- Assists expectoration.
- Supports healthy lung air capacity.
- Helps to preserve the lung.
- Reduces throat irritation.
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Commercial) (Pinus radiata - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) - Oil of the flowering tips)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale - The root)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium - The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Contains Menthol, shake vigorously before use. Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at [email protected].
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.