Harker Herbals Sleep Support 500ml
The herbs within the tonic are collectively nervous system strengthening, naturally calming, nervous function to help soothe and replenish nervous energy. Excellent for students, it supports restful, deep sleep without side-effects or day-time drowsiness. Very good to take if woken during the night or unable to sleep.
- Excellent for a restless, undisturbed sleep pattern.
- A natural calming agent. Does not create dependence or fatigue.
- Soothes babies to sleep - calms stomach to relieve wind.
- Supports balanced mood.
- Natural relaxant.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum - Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria - The whole herb)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Hop flowers (Humulus lupulus - Hop strobules)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora (or galericulata) - Whole herb (above ground))
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum - Whole plant (above ground))
- Valerian (Valerian officinalis - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
If on blood-thinning medication lower dose to 1/4 or 1/2.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at [email protected].
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.