Scholl GelActiv Insoles Open Shoes
Hidden comfort for open shoes.
Transparent gel with an extra slim design is discreetly hidden when worn in open shoes. The ultra-thin design doesn’t crowd toes while still cushioning the ball of the foot from pressure. Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists. Non slip design ensures that your feet & insole stay firmly in place.
How to Use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing & look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place the insole sticky side down in the shoe
- Place the front of the insole into the shoe under your ball of foot area
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe