ELEVIT Breastfeeding Multivitamin 60 Capsules
Key ingredients of Elevit Breastfeeding
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Promotes healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Assists with baby’s brain development,
- B-Group Vitamins & Iron: Assists with energy requirements
- Vitamin D: To aid calcium absorption
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports baby’s immune system
Why do women choose Elevit Breastfeeding to meet increased nutritional requirements?
- Elevit Breastfeeding is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No. 1 pregnancy multivitamin1
- Specially tailored to meet the increased nutritional needs of breastfeeding mums
- Includes ingredients such as lutein, betacarotene and concentrated omega-3 to assist with your baby’s development
- Helps boost energy levels for mum
- Supports baby’s healthy development
- Helps assist new mums in giving baby a healthy start in life
Elevit Breastfeeding is a once-daily capsule. After your baby is born, you can switch from Elevit tablets for Pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Always be sure to read the label and use only as directed.
|Ingredient||Elevit Breastfeeding||Elevit PreConception & Pregnancy|
|Concentrated Omega-3 (EPA 24mg; DHA 200mg)||400mg||N/A|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||6.4mg||6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||60mg||85mg|
|Cholecalciferol (D)||600IU||200 IU|
|dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (E)||10 mg||18.7 mg|
N/A = Ingredient is not present in the product
Elevit Breastfeeding contains lecithin, yellow beeswax and gelatin capsule shells
Do not take ELEVIT if:
1. you have had an allergic reaction to ELEVIT or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include swelling, itching, rash or breathing difficulties.
2. you have kidney disease
3. you have excessive amounts of vitamin D, calcium or iron in your blood
4. your body cannot process copper or large amounts of iron
5. the package is torn or shows signs of tampering
6. the expiry date printed on the pack has passed. If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
If you are not sure if you should be taking ELEVIT with IODINE, talk to your pharmacist, midwife or doctor.
Do not give ELEVIT with IODINE to children. ELEVIT with IODINE is only for women who are trying to become pregnant, and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store below 25°C. Protect from heat and moisture.