Clinicians Multivitamin & Mineral Boost Capsule 180 capsules
MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Benefits
- Take MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost for general health and wellbeing, vitality and energy support
- Replaces essential nutrients known to be deficient in New Zealand diets
- Cofactors support cellular energy production and circulation
- Minerals are present in a form which can be rapidly absorbed and transported to target areas where they are most needed in the body.
- Cofactors such as Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B3 and other minerals support cellular energy production and circulation
- Citrus bioflavonoids assist with Vitamin C absorption and support blood vessel health and circulation
- MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Features
- A multi vitamin & mineral suitable for the whole family
- Providing nutritional support to fill dietary gaps all year round
- Both capsule and powder formats
- Easy flexible dosing and delivery formats
- Especially formulated to address nutrient deficiencies associated with New Zealand diets
- Pleasant tasting
- Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily
- Children 6 to 12 years: 1 to 2 capsules daily with food
- Children 1 to 5 years: 1 capsule daily (contents of capsule to be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food). Alternatively use Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder, Instead of capsules, for Children.
Ingredients now showing per capsule
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (250 IU) 75mcg
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 2.5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.5mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 12.5mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 10mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6.2mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 62.5mg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 62.5mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2.5mcg
Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 25mg
Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 12.5mg
Boron (from boron citrate) 250mcg
Calcium (from calcium lactate) 25mg
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 6.2mg
Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate) 25mcg
Citric Acid 50mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50mg
Co-enzyme Q10 1.2mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 125mcg
Folic Acid 37.5mcg
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 25mcg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 250mcg
Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate) 12.5mg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 0.5mg
Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 12.5mcg
PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 3.7mg
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 5mg
Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate) 18.7mcg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 1.9mg
Also contains: maltodextrin, stevia , xanthan gum and natural flavouring. Total calcium 133mg.
No added: dairy, gluten, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Contraindications & Cautions
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily dose that is considered to be a safe level for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement
Clinicians products support rather than compete with modern medicines. As medicines can deplete nutrients in the body, it was important to develop nutritional products that replenish the nutrients lost. Clinicians products, if taken on a regular basis, can also reduce the dependency on modern medicines.
Back in 1997, two pharmacists - Mike Cushman and Denis Kay - came to realise that the current pharmaceutical model was limited. Simply put, it couldn’t provide the total answer to delivering wellness for their customers. Mike and Denis researched general and specific conditions to understand key drivers that triggered the imbalances that caused specific conditions. Along with this they researched the impact of modern medicines on body processes and their contribution to these imbalances.
And the result? The Clinicians product range of nutritional support. The product range developed includes not only general vitamin and mineral supplements, but also products for specific conditions and now a Works With Medicine range.